Friday, March 16, 2012

More Pictures!!!

I of course have to have a piece of home with me in Japan. I brought along
some of my favorite pictures with some of my favorite people!


This would be a picture from the Mexican restaurant.
As you can see, it wasn't exactly an exclusive Mexican menu...
Going to admit that I LOVE the clothes over here.
However, bent over mannequins..........reallllllllly??? I thought the Forever 21 ones were provocative.....
           
My sweet new shoes thanks to the team. Of course, they're all pink.
Not even an option....


CROCS GALORE


THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!! HELP!






Why yes, our mascot is a Pegasus.....
This is our Bright Pegasus mascot!!! He's so cute....


Weird being number 7. Feel like a lineman on the football team. But apparently 7 is a very lucky number over here. So I got double the luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment