Monday, April 2, 2012

Quote it up

We had to decorate this little card thing for the Denso newsletter today. And we were supposed to put our favorite quote on it and sign it. Then we're taking a picture with it. If you ask me why, I will not have an answer for you. But when someone says decorate something, I don't ask questions....I immediately map out what I'm going to draw. It's kind of like that guy in Beautiful Mind that sees crazy numbers and signs and stuff. But I'm not crazy. I promise. Anyways, it got me thinking about some of my favorite quotes and I thought I'd share. 


This is probably gonna be my only "motivational" type post. My form of motivation is telling someone to "just freaking do it" or "stop bullshitting and get your head right." That's about how far I get in the motivational department. 
So.....yeh. Here they are!

ALL-TIME FAVORITE:
"All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
 I try my damnest to live by these words with everything I do. I truly believe those who are successful are the ones who give their all into accomplishing what they want. The ones who go after what they want. If you don't have the courage to go after what you want when, completely attainable and right in front of you, then I don't think you have right to feel regret once the opportunity to obtain it has passed. 



Some of my other favorites...

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." Michael Phelps (gonna chalk this intelligence up to the Michigan Difference)


"The scoreboard doesn't say 'this team traveled for eight hours while this one slept in their own beds' or 'unranked team playing the best team in the country.' The game doesn't know who is supposed to win. It knows 7 innings; 3 outs; 4 balls, 3 strikes." - Carol Hutchins (I would say the Michigan difference but she came from that other school in Michigan.....)


"9 times out of 10, David loses to Goliath. It's just no one wants to hear that story." - Anon.


"Wow, that's a great looking pair of crocs." - No one


"What you have experience, no power on Earth can take away from you." Viktor E. Frankl


"All you chumps are gonna bow when I whoop him, all of you, I know you got him, I know you've got him picked. But the man's in trouble....I'm gonna show you how great I am!" Muhammad Ali


"Those who stay will be champions." -Bo Schembechler 


"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy


"Life is about finding out what you truly want, then finding the backbone to do it." - Me. 


xo Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment